Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

Leaves of Time

There are some gorgeous images at Leaves of Time which are free to use for personal use. I downloaded a few, and had a go at a card with one of them:


I used a brayer for the sky and sand, and coloured the boat with promarkers. I was hoping to make this a CAS card, but I think it looks a bit unfinished. I might have found the perfect excuse to buy another Lavinia stamp:



I reckon this stamp would finish off the card perfectly! But finished or not, I'm entering this in The Crazy Challenge 'Colour Combo' challenge, and the Simon Says Stamp 'Anything Goes' challenge.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Beautiful scene..great technique.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Linda said...

You NEED that stamp. The card looks great either way...but you NEED that stamp! Put it on you list....CFMF...WOOOOHOOOO!!

Linda

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

Beautiful card with a lovely scene :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jen this is awesome it looks like a painted picture that should be framed, your colouring and brayering is perfect, wow, I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x