Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

A Reiki Thank You

Here's a card I made for a friend. She needed a Thank You card for a friend who loves cats, reiki and purple. This is what I came up with. I hope she'll like it :)

I printed the reiki symbol, cat and sentiment, stamped flowers with versamark and clear embossed them, then used ink dusters to add colour. I stamped more flowers in red and purple, and then made a beaded embellishment to hang from the side, made with a handmade glass bead, an amethyst chip, and spiralled wire.






2 comments:

Plastic card printing said...

Beautiful card. So cute design. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

happyglitzygirl said...

Lovely card, great colours and details. Thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde