Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

New Stamps!

I've been on eBay again, which is always dangerous... my new stamp set arrived this morning, and I really love them! They were free with one of the Cardmaking & Papercraft magazines, but the seller had never used them.

I've made a couple of cards using one of the flowers images and a Happy Birthday sentiment;


This one was inspired by the gorgeous colours in the Colour Me! challenge:
I'm also entering it into the Sparkles Monthly challenge 'It's Spring'      

For both cards I used the Papertake sketch no. 64:
The current Papertake Challenge is 'Take Your Pick', which meant you could 1 or more of the following:
  • Any Papertake sketch
  • Glitter
  • Blue and/or green
  • Easel Card
I'm entering the card below in the challenge because it has the blue (with a tiny bit of green), and uses the sketch:


I'm also entering it into the Cas-ual Friday challenge, which involves using tan, white and one bright colour. I'm hoping they will forgive the two tiny green leaves being an additional colour... :)


5 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Theses are super-happy cards! The flowers make the perfect canvas to showcase these colors! Thanks for playing with us at Colour Me!

Helen said...

Two lovely cards. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our Spring challenge.

Hugs Helen P (DT) x

Cazro said...

Two wonderful cards, loving the colour choices. So pleased you shared with us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

Shelly said...

Super sweet cards! Thanks again for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michelle said...

Both cards are so stunning ! Love the color palettes you used! Thanks for joining CAS-ual Fridays!