Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

CAS Stencilling

Hi! I've been playing around with stencils, inspired by the Less Is More "Stencilling" challenge, but I've had a few problems keeping them CAS. I get over-enthusiastic with the inks and then end up with a card smothered in colours, and hardly any white space. I eventually came up with this one, which definitely has some white in it:


I'm also entering it into the following challenges:

Papertake: "Trio-tastic" - Stencilling, stamping, punches

Creative Inspirations: "Your Favourite!" - my favourite craft items at the moment are my ink dusters!


10 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow...what an amazing technique!!

Kathyk said...

This is so very pretty

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply spectacular. Fabulous scene. Gorgeous colours and superb stenciling
Thanks for playing along at Less is More.
Sarah

Neets B said...

Wow, this is heavenly, those colours are so dreamy. I had ink dusters before my blending tools and I think you can get a much more subtle blend with those sometimes. Fabulous scene.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

NGCARDS said...

A super creation! This technique looks beautiful. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Anne said...

Catching up on my comments, sorry this is so late!
Stunning work with your dusters, just LOVE this!
Thanks for joining us last week
Anne
Less is More

Linby said...

This is so beautiful, I love the colours you used. Thanks for the inspiration and well done on being showcased at LIM.
Linbyx

Pat said...

I'm going yo HAVE to find out what inkdusters are! This is beautiful.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats on your LIM win - this is gorgeous!

Magic Flying Boots said...

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments!

Pat, you can see ink dusters here: http://www.inkylicious.co.uk/ink-duster-blending-brush/prod_962.html

Although I found that shaving brushes also work ;)