Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

More Birch Trees

Colour Q currently has a challenge to use colours:


I wasn't sure how to use these colours together, but decided to use my new birch trees stencil again. Here's what I came up with:



For the ground I used a gold metallic Sharpie, but added some Wink of Stella over the top to give it some sparkle.


Obsessed with my new stencil, I made another card, with more summery colours, stamped some daisies, and added gems to them to light them up.


I'm entering this one into the following challenges:

Allsorts: "Use a Stamp"

The Corrosive Challenge: "Leave a Little Sparkle"

Pink Gem Challenge: "Summer Time"


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful cards, love the scenes you created! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts this week Tracy x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the design, Thank you for taking the time to play along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Jo Channon said...

Fabulous design! Thankyou for sharing your stamping project with the Allsorts Challenge.
Such a lovely project. Jo x

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are wonderful
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly