Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

Birthday Fishes

Hi! Here's another Birthday Fishes card. This time I used white embossing paste through the stencil to create the textured background, and then inked over it when it was dry. I added a few gems, and added white dots to the leaves and fish to bring the colours out a little.



I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Colour Q:














City Crafter: "Let's Go Nautical"

Creative Inspirations: "Anything Goes"

4 Crafty Chicks: "No Stamping" - I printed the sentiment!

CAS on Sunday: "Embossing" - I'm hoping that embossing paste counts, and I'm not sure if my card is CAS enough, but it is a simple design so it might be allowed ;)


8 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a cool card! I love how you did the kelp. It really looks like the fishes are swimming in the deep blue sea! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your sea scene! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, love your underwater scene! So glad you joined in the fun at the colourQ!

Leanne said...

Nice technique, great idea, fun card, thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Cheers,
Leanne DT 4CC!

Ros Crawford said...

This is absolutely fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

NGCARDS said...

Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

suzanne2 said...

beautiful card, I love the embossing paste and im a huge fan of kraft card so I love this one. thank for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
Suzanne x

Shelly said...

Oh, too cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!