Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

Chevrons and Pink Petals

Hi! CASology have a 'Line' challenge at the moment, so I decided to combine that with some chevrons, and then soften the geometic patterns with some stamped petals, coloured with ink and a water brush. I used Crafty Notions rainbow drops for the centres of the flowers, because I found them in my craft cupboard the other day when I was looking for something else...



I'm entering this is the following challenges:

CASology: "Line"

MFT Challenge:


Creative Inspirations: "Flowers"

Addicted to Stamps: "CAS"

Addicted to CAS: "Chevron"




8 comments:

Ardyth said...

This would work perfectly for Muse, too! In fact I was surprised not to see it on your list! lol! Love the fresh blooms and the 'ground'! So glad you joined us at CASology - hope we'll see you at Muse as well!

Magic Flying Boots said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment - I'm off to check out Muse now :D

Doni High said...

Fresh and bright and wonderfully CAS. Love the rainbow drops.
Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Unknown said...

Such a summery cas card! I really like the colors. Thanks for sharing it with us over at ATCAS!

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely floral creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Dana said...

Sweet card!! Love the flower centers!! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

Loll said...

Adorable card. Love the fresh, bright colours of summer in this geometric pattern with flowers. Great combo! The flower centers add a reflective element and dimension ... perfect accent. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

Jill said...

Such sweet flowers! Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)