Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

Hmmmmm....

Hi! Well.... I'm not sure where I was going with this one when I made it.

I was still in an orange and turquoise mood from playing the Color Throwdown challenge, and thought this would work well (it looks fab in my head...), but now I seem to have some lovely summery flowers being washed away with the tide! Or maybe they are surfing. Or maybe while the waves wash over my head I can see the flowers on the land. I'm not sure. I still quite like it, and it feels summery to me, but yes. It's a bit odd.




I'm entering this in the Crafting When We Can: "Summer Fun" challenge, partly because I can't find a "odd card" challenge or a "surfing blooms" challenge anywhere...


2 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely CAS card. Like your take on the theme too :)
Thanks for sharing at CWWC :)

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card; love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge