Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Midsummer Moonlight

Hi! I've been playing around with Brushos tonight - I bought them about a few days ago, and have just started to have a go with them. And I failed. I have made a mess, I am covered in paint, my desk is covered in paint... so these powders are VERY concentrated, you only need a tiny bit...

So I gave up on that, cleaned my desk as much as possible, put the Brushos away and got my ink dusters and Lavinia stamps out instead! And here's what I made:



I added Liquid Pearls to the blossoms, and Stickles to the other flowers. I used A Wink of Stella and Stickles on her wings and hair.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:






13 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous background and love the black images!!! So glad you played along at CTD!!

Kim said...

This is so pretty!! It has a free, magical and mystical feel about it. I love it!!

Dr. Mobeus said...

Gorgeous :)

Pauline said...

This is absolutely stunning!1 So beautiful! I must get some Lavinia stamps!!

Julie Temple said...

Very Pretty! I love the images in black with the added colors! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week!
Julie

Broni said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty fairy card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Unknown said...

Love fairies. Very beautiful. I need Lavina stamps!

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty background and I love all the silhouettes...such a magical design!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Linda said...

Beautiful card.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so beautiful!

Melissa Bove said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty scene you created!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Conny said...

Your card is really beautiful! So magical!
Thanks for joining us at Dream Factory!
Hugs,
Conny