Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

New Woodware Stamp :)

Hi! I've just been playing around with a new stamp, which I absolutely love! For this card, I used a portion of the image on watercolour paper for a panel card. I have coloured it with watercolour pencils and inks, added some white with a Uni Posca pen, and added Diamond Glaze to give a bit of 3D shine. I punched out a few butterflies watercoloured them and added a bit of detail with the Uni Posca pen.




I'm entering the card in the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations:













Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: "Anything Goes"

Creative Inspirations; "Let's Colour"

4 Crafty Chicks: "CAS"

Seize the Birthday: "Anything Goes"

Pink Gem Challenge: "Birthday Wishes"


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colours on your card and the layout is fab! Beautiful!

Emma Williams said...

Really pretty card and I love the colour palette you've used ~ that is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Indy's Designs said...

Your card looks so bright and cheerful! Great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope to see more of your great work in future challenges!
~Debbie, DT Sweetie

Rene said...

I love this card! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Naki said...

I love your card, those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Leanne said...

So pretty, love the colors and I love flowers, great job. Thanks for playing our CAS challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Cheers,
Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is really pretty, thank you for joining us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the colours, Thank you for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Jodene said...

Beautiful card and I love the colouring of the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)