Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Sparkly Cupcake

Hi! Here's my first ever cupcake card - I know they have been 'the thing' for absolutely ages, but I'm always behind the times...

I love this image for the strawberry on top, but I coloured the icing to be coffee flavoured, inspired by the Cupcake Inspirations challenge... do coffee and strawberry go? So maybe it's a bit of an odd flavour combo, but I love strawberries so much I don't care what flavour cupcake it's on, I'll scoff it anyway...



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations:


CASology: 


Come and Get It: "Combine 2 Images"


10 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Such a great cupcake! So glad you were inspired by our Coffee & Cupcake challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.
~Debbie, DT Sweetie

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tracey McNeely said...

Yummy cupcake! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Hannelie said...

MMM... I like this ... a LOT!
Great CAS card . Thanks for playing with us at CASology!

Tanja said...

love your pretty little cupcake - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

Anonymous said...

I love your cupcake. The strawberry and the sprinkles looks eatable. Nice, clean and simple. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

Sandy said...

Great cupcake card! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Tina said...

super cute...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "combine 2 images” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

Sand Lee said...

What a great CAS card! thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations coffee and cupcake challenge this week! Hope to see you again soon! xx