Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Uh Oh, New Obsession Sets In...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE Brushos! So I'm still making a mess and trying to work out how to use them, but I'm having a lot of fun and might have to go get some more colours...

I made this card with watercolour paper, clear embossing the stamped image first, and letting loose with the Brushos and hoping for the best. I used a snippet of leftover card for the butterfly, once I'd trimmed the image down. I decided not to add gems or glitter - I just love how the colours have blended, so I'd like to leave it as it is.




I'm entering this in the challenges listed below. A couple are CAS, so I hope this is CAS enough... there is some white space on the card, and the image is white...


CAS-ual Fridays: "Embossing"

Seize The Birthday: "Embossing"

Less is More: "Snippets"

The Shabby Tea Room: "Summer Picnic"









7 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! You are certainly having some fun with those brushos ... I've just bought some but not had the chance to play yet. Your coloured panel is simply glorious, elegant and CAS perfect card.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Lisa said...

Wow! Stunning! Thanks for joining us this week with The Shanby Tea Room.

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the blend of colours you have here, and that stamp is beautiful!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful background! I am still trying to learn how to use mine. You did a great job! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! Those colors are amazing and so perfect with the white embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Neets B said...

Your embossed images are perfect for the brusho background you've created..and what a background, it's amazing. I bought some a while ago but still not really used them, I'm a bit scared of making a mess as I craft in my lounge! :-/
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Rebecca Hoy said...

WOW, what a stunning pattern. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Friday challenge, Rebecca x