Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Christmas Trees

Hi! I've spent the weekend making Christmas cards, as I've just realised that it's nearly December! Here's a couple I made using a Woodware Christmas Trees stamp:



I stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder onto watercolour paper, and then coloured with Brushos. I absolutely love Brushos!

I'm entering this one in the MFT Challenge






I made this one in the same way, but spritzed the image with a Crafty Notions colour spray before adding the Brushos. It has a bit of a shimmer to it, but it doesn't show up in the photo very well.

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps: "Make Your Mark"

Creatalicious Challenges: "Merry Christmas"


2 comments:

stempelfrida said...

This is so cool and such a great take on the MFT sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Gale said...

Awesome Christmas card. Love the embossed and watercolor trees. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious in our "Merry Christmas Challenge" and we hope you will join us again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT