Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

New purchases from the NEC Hobbycrafts Show...

Hi! I went to the Hobbycrafts Show at the NEC last weekend with my best mate Linda (Crafty Distraction), and bought far too much stuff... I haven't had chance to try most of it yet, but here's a card I made using a new stencil from Clarity Stamps, and a new Lavinia fairy stamp:

 



I used ink dusters to create the background, coloured the wings and outlined the branches with iridescent gel pen, and added Stickles to her hair and the dandelion.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Craft for the Craic: "Something Glittery"

Crafts Galore: "Use a Stamp or Digi Image"



4 comments:

Pink Unicorn said...

Gorgeous, I love that pretty background! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Use a stamp or digi”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, CGE DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Rachel Jolley said...

Such a lovely card and, what a background, wow! What are ink dusters, sounds intriguing?!

Magic Flying Boots said...

Ink dusters: http://www.inkylicious.co.uk/ink-dusters-ink-dusting-brushes/cat_6.html

They are like shaving brushes, I guess. I find them a lot easier to use than cut n dry or brayers for layering up colour like in my card. I am addicted to them!

Pixie Flutterby said...

From one Pixie to another :)
I love this its fabulous
Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic
Pixie (DT member)