Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

Uniko Guest Designer!

Hi! I'm very proud to be Guest Designer for Uniko's November challenge! This month's challenge is:


Christmas with an optional twist of CAS (Clean & Simple)

I used the 'Stunning Snowflakes' stamp set from Uniko to make my card. I masked off the top and bottom of the card to leave a panel. I stamped the sentiment and large snowflakes in Versamark ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then stamped a few of the medium snowflakes in a light blue, and the small snowflakes in a darker blue. I used ink dusters to ink the background in blues and purples, and then wiped the excess ink off the embossed images to make them bright white again.

Here's my card:






You can find the Uniko challenge here!

Thanks for stopping by :)


7 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Great to have you as one of our guest designers for this Uniko challenge Jen and love your CAS and cool Christmas card. Great use of the snowflakes and stunning colours and inking! Sarah x

Jane said...

So pleased you're joining us as a Guest Designer for this challenge Jen, welcome. And I love all your snowflake colours, decided chilly!

Sarah G said...

This is a gorgeous CAS design, Jen - love the cool blues and embossed snowflakes! Great to have you join us as GD :)

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fabulous card! I love the resist emboss effect and the softly blended colours - so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us as one of our Guest Designers this month. xx

Nicki S said...

I love how you've layered inks and the stamped images! Such a beautiful color scheme. It's great having you as a Guest Designer this month for Uniko!

Dana M said...

Beautiful CAS card Jen! Fabulous combination of blues and they so elegantly pop against the white.

Lindsey said...

Really lovely layered effect to your background.mgorgepus colours too. Love it! X