Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas Muse

Hi! Over at Muse there's a challenge to create a card inspired by this beautiful card:



The closest I have to this image is a digistamp with holly and a bow. This is what I came up with:



I coloured the image with Promarkers, added Glamour Dust to the bow, and Glossy Accents to the berries.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Muse

Cute Card Thursday: "Festive Colours"

Hiding in my Craft Room: "Christmas Colours"

The Crazy Challenge: "Christmas"

Inky Chicks: "Merry Christmas"


10 comments:

Joan B said...

oh my, this is fantastic!!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning! So perfectly CAS, so pretty!

Ardyth said...

Love how you've CAS-ified the inspiration to make this pretty, CAS card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

I Card Everyone said...

How could I not love this sweet little card? Adorable! AND you have a cat named Hobbes!! I did, too, for 18 wonderful years, and his littermate, Calvin!
=]

Marilyn said...

Adorable card. So pretty.

Jenni's Jems said...

I love this it's so simply gorgeous !x

Jenni's Jems said...

I love this it's so simply gorgeous !x

Nance said...

Love this sweet and simple take on the Muse card.

Jen W. said...

Adorable! Love this perfectly CAS take on the Muse!

Melissa L. said...

Jen, I love this sweet, sweet take on Joan's card.