Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

A New Stamp Set Just Arrived...

Hi! I got a parcel yesterday, with my new stamp set in it! So here's a card I made with it. I'm not very good at colouring so I need to practice a bit to get the most out of this stamp. I used inks and a water brush, and added a couple of gems.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday:
Deep Ocean Challenge: 'Anything New'
Seize the Birthday: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Concord & 9th 'Hello Lovely' stamp set
Sentiment from Woodware 'Meadow Flowers'
Stampin' Up! ink pad: Rose Red
Brushos: Turquoise, Yellow ochre
Crystal Parade topaz gems


8 comments:

Sarn said...

Very pretty indeed x

Debbie said...

lovely Jenny - well done on the challenge colours x

TaeEun said...

Wow! This is so pretty! A delightful birthday card !!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

Penny Hanuszak said...

It's always nice to get new stamps to play with and Wow for someone who needs practice doing colouring, you've sure done a stellar job on this beautiful birthday card. It's awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

Gail said...

Very beautiful! Good job on matching our challenge colours. And your colouring technique looks great. Thanks for joining the Watercooler Challenge this week. And I just, love, love, love the photos of your kitties! What cuties!!

Heidi Weaver said...

Great job finding colours to match our challenge colours, Jenny. Love the stamp set you've used to show them off, too. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

SewPaperPaint said...

Such a cool image and beautiful coloring! Hugs, Autumn

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower! This stamp set just arrived on my doorstep and I am soooo in love with it - even more so since I saw your cards!!! Beautiful!