Thursday, 16 March 2017

Welcoming the Sunrise

Hi! Here's another Mother's Day card. I love this fairy image! Well I am a bit obsessed with Lavinia stamps in general, and intend to add to my collection at the NEC Hobbycraft Fair on Sunday... :D

I used ink dusters to create the background, and then stamped the images. I added gems to the dandelions, and Glamour Dust to the fairy's wings, although it doesn't show up very well in the photos.




I am entering this one in the following challenges:

Chocolate Baroque:

Lavinia Stamps: 'Sparkle & Bling'

Crafty Creations: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Lavinia Stamps: 'Flower Fairy' and 'Dandelions 2'
Artistry Ink pads: Cotton Candy
Adirondack ink: Butterscotch, Cranberry, Terracotta
Crystal Parade clear gems
Glamour Dust


1 comment:

judith@poppy cottage said...

A beautiful card, love the graduated colours on your foliage particularly, very effective. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx