Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Wildflowers & Gems

Hi! Here are a couple of cards I made using one of my favourite Woodware Stamps. I cut a circle mark, created the backgrounds with ink dusters and then stamped the image over the top. I coloured the stems with Aquamarkers, and then added bling with some gems.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

That's Crafty!: "Bling It Up"

Creative Inspirations: "Anything goes"


Ingredients:Woodware stamp: "Grasses"
Adirondack ink pads: Cranberry, Butterscotch
Aquamarkers: Bamboo, Celery
Crystal Parade gems: Clear






I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

House of Cards:

City Crafter: "Through the Window"


Ingredients:Woodware stamp: "Grasses"
Adirondack ink pads: Denim, Aqua, Meadow, Willow, Sunshine Yellow
Aquamarkers: Bamboo, Celery
Crystal Parade gems: Clear


9 comments:

Liz said...

Oh WOW! Two stunning cards, just beautiful. xx

Stella said...

Both cards are jaw dropping gorgeous and you nailed our theme! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Nonni said...

Really beautiful! I love the stamp, the simplicity of the design and the stunning colors.

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely stunning!! Love your cards! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Both cards are so very lovely. I am partial to the greens and blues and so that one is my favorite, but both are great. I'm glad to have found you through City Crafter Challenge Blog.

Marina said...

So pretty, they have a magical quality. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

CraftyNatalie said...

Very pretty designs.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

Debbie said...

stunning cards jenny - again - whose jealous -YES me !!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the beautiful circle scenes you created - love both cards but the blues are my favorite colors. Thank you for joining us at House of Cards this month.