Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Embossed Flowers

Hi! A new stamp set arrived a couple of weeks ago, and this is the first time I've had chance to use it. I absolutely love these scribbly flowers! I embossed onto watercolour paper, then coloured with inks. I backed the panel onto a square piece of card and stamped the sentiment underneath. I painted a scrap piece of watercolour paper and punched a couple of butterflies (I need to use a better phrase than that... no butterflies were harmed in the making of this card). I added details with a white gel pen, so they matched the flowers.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

MFT:
Cupcake Inspirations:
Crafting When We Can: 'Clean and Simple'

Always Fun: 'Flowers'


Ingredients:
Rubber Dance Stamp Set: 'Textured Flowers'
Versamark
Wow! Clear Gloss Super Fine embossing powder
Artistry Ink pad: Indian Jamun
Distress Ink pad: Picked Raspberry
Adirondack Ink pad: Meadow


5 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Robin said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful embossing technique! Thanks for playing along with CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Anonymous said...

This is so bright and cheerful! Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Debbie

EK Gorman said...

I love how bold your colors are. That purple is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

Vickie Y said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.